We are looking for highly qualified applicants for all of our programs. HUC-JIRs student body is diverse and there is no “correct path” to becoming a strong candidate. Each applicant is viewed as a unique individual. For example, a degree in Jewish studies is not required but it is important to have some background with liberal arts classes where reading and writing are emphasized.
You must be able to meet the following requirements by June of the summer you福彩app是正规的吗 intend to enroll.
- Be a current HUC-JIR student in good academic standing
- An academic record reflecting the ability to do graduate work at a 3.0 grade point average or above on a four-point scale.
- A readiness for graduate study, including the capacity to meet the intellectual, ethical, and emotional demands of graduate school.
- A serious commitment to Jewish life, learning and values.
- An ability to engage in abstract reasoning, to think analytically and conceptually, and to formulate mature, independent judgments.
- An ability to speak and write clearly and articulately.